Thursday 20 June 2013

Magazine features

I just realised I'm in 3 magazines this month!  I wrote the articles ages ago and at different times so I didn't realise all 3 would be out at the same time.

First up is my guide to craft insurance which is in Craft Focus.  The issue is already out and can be downloaded for free here.  There's several useful guides in there this month, you can find my article on page 49 if you'd like to read it.



Secondly I have a guide to the laws you need to consider when selling online in new magazine Crafty. This magazine just came out today.  I love that they do pencil sketches of all the contributors, above is my one.  This issue also features the lovely Rachel from House of Pinheiro and Tilly from Tilly and the Buttons.


Last but not least I have an interview with 3 lovely stitchy men in the new issue of Sewing World.  The Men Who Sew feature meantioned on the front cover is mine.  This issue goes on sale tomorrow.  How funky is the rainbow quilt on the cover?   



2 comments:

verykerryberry said...

Congrats Fi, love the line drawing of you too!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Congratulations!

Blogging tips