Tuesday 19 February 2013

Busy weekend

I've just spent an amazing few days at the trade show in the NEC.  I got to meet loads of customers and site sponsors face to face for the first time, see loads of new products which will be hitting the market this year and have some exciting meetings (more about that soon).

I will put a post on the site in a day or two with details of some of the exciting products I found at the show.  Keep an eye on our news section for that.

On my way home from the show a friend sent me a picture of a beautiful Sewing Directory papercut picture that she made for me. I can't wait to get it on the wall in my sewing room, it is perfect.

You can see other examples of her work on her Facebook page here. 

Now to tackle the 70 odd e-mails that came through whilst I was away and then I will share details of what I found at the trade show.



No comments:

Blogging tips