Wednesday 21 April 2010

Win one of 3 annual subscriptions to Cloth Magazine

Cloth magazine manages to seamless integarate sewing and fashion into one great magazine. Both the quarterly magazine and the website offer great projects for home and clothing as well as sewing tips, whats on and news.


Cloth are kindly offering 3 lucky winners an annual subscription to Cloth magazine open to both UK and overseas entries.

In order to enter they would like to know which of their projects is you favourite.

You can tell us by e-mailing fiona@thesewingdirectory.co.uk, contacting us through the site or commenting on here on the blog, facebook or Twitter.

Terms of entry:

One entry per person, open to both UK and overseas entries. The closing date is 7pm Tuesday 27th April 2010, result will be announced by Wednesday 28th. Not open to close friends or family members of The Sewing Directory or the staff of Cloth.

http://www.clothmagazine.co.uk/

11 comments:

The undomesticated scientist said...

hi,
entering this competition too!
i reallty like the baby bunting! may have to try it out as my friends having a little person soon and she'd love it!

Carole-Anne said...

Oh I just love those mocasin slippers they look so cosy :-)

Leah Taylor said...

I think it would have to be the shoes, I have so many shoes but I always end up wearing the same 2 or 3 pairs that are most comfy - it would be nice to be able to jazz them up a bit and customise them differently depending on how I feel on any particular day!

Unknown said...

I love the dottie angel cupboard covers. I am already a fan of hers and read her blog everyday. I especially love that she encourages the use of older 'thrifted' fabrics rather than buying brand new.

VixW said...

It would have to be the moccasin slippers...love the leopard print!

Ann O'Donovan UK said...

The links do not go to the pages- I get error 404 not found when clicking on Cloth magazine and also projects.
Would like to see- is this a temporary fault?
Thanks

The Sewing Directory said...

Hi Ann,

Sorry the links don't work for you, they are working for me and the other users. Maybe it was a temporary fault, the site is working now.

But the webaddress for Cloth magazine is www.clothmagazine.co.uk there's a tab accross the top that will take you to the projects section.

sue m said...

The moccasin slippers are just gorgeous, I'd need several pairs of course (and so would my daughters)!

Skooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skooks said...

Read through the comments and found the direct way in. :)

I'm loving the dress done 4 different ways. Very cool. The zipper necklace is not my style, but it's still awesome and super funky! I'll probably tackle a baby bunting one of these days, and that T-shirt bag is another project to add to the list so I can use up my mountain of tees over here!

Neat link. :)

Carolee Crafts said...

Love the Lace project, simple but stylish

Blogging tips